Saurashtra Mill Stores offer clients a wide range of V-Belts which are available in various types and specifications as per the client requirements. Our range of v-belts is widely demanded as it is duly checked before getting procured from clients end. Some of it advantages are mentioned below:
- High flexibility
- Light in weight
- High tensile
- Constant driving grip
- Uniform thickness
- Reduced dimensions of drive
- Works on high speed
- High efficiency
- Long term inextensibility
- Low maintenance
- Longitudinal stability
- Elimination of vibrations
Indus V Belts
|Belt Length||depnds on each size|
|Width||50 mm to 750 mm|
|Thickness||4 mm to 6 mm|
We can provide these products in various sizes, and welcome buyer's specifications. Indus V Belt is widely used in equipments driven by electric motors or internal-combustion engines Along with the development of science and technology, relevant changes have been taken in material and structure of the belts so as to meet the requirements of heavy power, high-speed, long service life, small deformation and small space occupation.
- Power packed, Anti- Static, Oil and heat resistance V-belt, M-set quality.
- High strength.
- Oil & Heat resistance.
- Use in many industries.
- Low protection.
- Large power, high speed, long usage lives, small distortion, small sizes.
- Anal Supreme V-beit is decreased maintenance cost of the machine.
Wrapped V Belts
|Top Width||9.5 mm|
Major Industrial usage in Cement Plant, Ceramic Units, Ginning, Stone Crushing, Hi-Tech Machinery, Precision Works, Flour mill, small scale industries and Agricultural irrigation.
- Anti-static according to ISO 1813
- Moderate Oil Resistance
- Resistance to extreme temperatures
- Resistance to dust
- Available in wrapped V-Belt, wrapped Wedge Belts, Cogged Belts, Raw Edged Cogged & Wedged Belts
- All sizes available
Automotive V Belt
|Material||Synthetic Rubber Compound|
|Temperature Range||-50 deg C to 120 deg C|
|Top Width||10.414-15 mm|
|Effective Length||1231.9 mm|
Our range of Automotive V Belts finds wide application in railways, petrochemical industries, oil refineries and automobile industry. We have received appreciation for the excellent behavior under tension and less vibration of the products during its functionality. The entire range delivers a smooth performance and is manufactured according to international standards.
Some of the special features of our superior V belts for automotive are mentioned below:
- Trapezoid faced ribs on a fiber reinforced rubber matrix of base gives high power transmission, good wear resistance and quiet running
- Vibration free, intermittent drives or shock loading
- Low stretch, excellent behavior under tension
- Extremely flexible, capable to work on small pulley diameters & serpentine drives
- Oil & heat resistance and long service life
- Suitable for HEMM Application
Rubber V Belt
|Usage/Application||Used in the automotive industry|
|Belt Length||1.5-5 m|
Our company is the leading manufacturer, supplier, trader, importer, distributer, retailer and wholesaler of Rubber V Belt. These belts are constructed from high quality of metal renowned from our most trusted vendors. In addition to this, these are equipped with rubber which provides strength and robustness to these belts. Available in myriad of designs and patterns, these belts are widely used in the automotive industry. Finally, these belts are pre-tested in various industry laid parameters.
- Contain rubber